• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MODS

I am a little confused i have done some research and agreed a deal with a company for an exhaust manifold yet when i advertise it so forum members can also benefit its being deleted?

Why?

I am only trying to help the members out.

I appreciate that but I am not selling anything. I am simply advertising something which the seller has kindly offered to give us a great discount for...

Is this not allowed?

Where should I post this thread? General chat? Exhaust and intakes?

Thank you for explaining that makes perfect sense.

Simply trying to add something so forum members could benefit. I put a lot of time and effort into EK9.org as I am a moderator and regularly organise events and trips to the Nurburgring. Was simply trying to do the same here but felt quite hard done by for being shot down initially with no explanation at all.

I am familiar with rules and regs as I strictly monitor and manage our for sale section but this was an odd ball.

Sorry bud, I did mean to PM you but I was seriously knackered after the drive back from Aviemore yesterday. You'd already posted it in the other thread so at least it was up there, I flaked out and woke up this morning to see you'd posted about it here anyway, so just thought I'd reply and not PM you. ;)

Back