• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MOT this saturday!

MOT this weekend and i was just wondering if there are any last checks i should do before taking it? The car was damaged cat d at the front but all repaired and looks the part.. anything i should check?

mine failed yesterday. problems with the steering passed now though. Check the lights and windscreen wipers brake pads just anything obvious realy

Thanks for the replies..what was the problem with the steering? mine has a weird click when it is turned to full lock but i don't think it is anything to worry about?

Thanks for the replies..what was the problem with the steering? mine has a weird click when it is turned to full lock but i don't think it is anything to worry about?

very complicated basically the tie rods were loose to the point where they had about 3 inches of play i can't remember exactly everything he said....my steering wheel is off centre as well. I've had it aligned now but there's still camber issues so i've been advised to have a fast road setup

Back