• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MPG - what's your personal best?

I just did my PB of 34.28 MPG. Got 322 miles out of 42.7 litre refill. :eek:

Almost completely motorway mileage at 70mph :p - with a few VTEC when joining a dual carriageway or motorway.

What's your PB?

Edit 25/09/2008 - 34.835 MPG. 318 miles out of 41.5 litre refill.

Last edited by a moderator:
415 of the most boring miles ever on 48 litres making 39.3 mpg thats with light on for a while, i was playing the game where you see how many petrol stations you dare go past before filling up :)

I have got 330 out of a tank a fair few times.... Not a fan of the driving past petrol station game...I only ever put V-power in mine (its her favorite :D ) was stuck in the middle of nowhere a few weeks ago with the petrol light on telling myself there would be a Shell soon. ended up having to put Morrisons own brand in :(

I have got 330 out of a tank a fair few times.... Not a fan of the driving past petrol station game...I only ever put V-power in mine (its her favorite :D ) was stuck in the middle of nowhere a few weeks ago with the petrol light on telling myself there would be a Shell soon. ended up having to put Morrisons own brand in :(

i know what you mean i was playing the game to try and get to a shell garage but it seemed everyone i came across was either an independent station are a total or similar just kept thinking "there'll be a shell in a mo" luckily i made it :lol:

415 out of 48! :eek: Now, that's a record!!

it is a fair achievement but i wont be doing it again frankly i'd sooner pay more money and enjoy the drive :twisted:

I've only had Rhonda for 3 tankfulls so far but my best is 272 miles out of 42.3L. That's with running for 15 miles with the light on too.

nottinghamshire to scotland about 80mph all the way very light foot 42mpg:D was very happy i brimmed the tank before i left then when there to work out the mpg this was done on asda fuel

Surely its more impressive seeing how low you can get your MPG :)

If you want MPG, buy a derv !

I got about 300miles out of about 44 litres, but only half of it was motorway driving, there was a fair bit of A road stuff, and some town driving....so not too bad I thought.

im on my second tank.

my first being only 208 miles driving around town but my second tank is at 148 miles being just above halfway but i spent 100 miles on the motorway alone...

nottinghamshire to scotland about 80mph all the way very light foot 42mpg:D was very happy i brimmed the tank before i left then when there to work out the mpg this was done on asda fuel

must say with the cold weather seem to be getting about 32-35mpg at best on a run now and about 25mpg around town

MPG!

I have never really been one for saving the planet and drive with a heavy foot. On one trip out to the East Coast from Sheffield I managed 15.9 MPG! I reckon that's pretty damn low. Was a fun drive though :D

I have never really been one for saving the planet and drive with a heavy foot. On one trip out to the East Coast from Sheffield I managed 15.9 MPG! I reckon that's pretty damn low. Was a fun drive though :D

I wish! - 4.9 MPG at the last track day! - dipped to 3.8 on one session! :eek:

Back