• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MPG - what's your personal best?

You're playing into Gordon Browns hands with that MPG!

That really is awful MPG. I haven't been on a track day but if that's how much fuel I will use I had better save my pennies before I do...lol.

37 mpg was my best, but thats was driving all the way to Le-Mans following Saras landy at a maximum speed of 65!:lol:

i get no more that 25 mpg if i'm lucky. That is mostly town driving though with quite a lot of VTecing!! About 28 - 30 if i use motorways!

Got 335.8 out of a tank but that was mostly motorway with about 3 litres left in the tank, normally 250-260 to 42-43 litres. I tend to fill up as soon as the light comes on.

Been doing sub 25mpg recently. I need to stop hammering it everywhere.

34.835 MPG. :cool: 318 miles out of a 41.5 litre refill.

Maybe it's the special fuel in the BP garage in Chelmsford. :lol:

I've noticed I tend to get more miles out of the teg than I did out of the EP3, but they cost the same to fill up. That would indicate a better mpg.

I've noticed I tend to get more miles out of the teg than I did out of the EP3, but they cost the same to fill up. That would indicate a better mpg.

I found the exact same thing when I changed Tony ;)
Another pro point for the DC5 :cool:

well since i baught the car ive just been getting about 260-280 miles out of a full tank, untill the light comes on, using shells premium petrol (my minds gone blank to the name :confused: )

but this month, so far ive done 130 and still about an 8th away from half, looking promising to break the 300 mark lol

Back