• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MPG - what's your personal best?

38 mpg last month wafting gently up the A1 to Scotland.:D

Mainly 75mph to 80mph on the speedo, a few vtec moments, but trying to be conservative. Happy at that as thats how the mrs will drive most of the time.;)

38 mpg last month wafting gently up the A1 to Scotland.:D

Mainly 75mph to 80mph on the speedo, a few vtec moments, but trying to be conservative. Happy at that as thats how the mrs will drive most of the time.;)

everytime i go to scotland and around scotland i get 35mpg+ best i have had is 42mpg i think this is because there is less traffic lights and traffic so 1 the car breathes air with more oxygen and 2 less stop starts as when i go on a run down south im still only do 35mpg at best with same type of run / driving apart from when in towns where i get 30mpg at best

STRANGE BUT TRUE

Last edited by a moderator:
^^

That is strange.:lol: I only ever got 31 to 32mpg in my Accord when I had it, but managed 38mpg when going up over the border.

Must be true ;)

I think its just the cleaner air less pollution due to less traffic etc, if the air has more oxygen content then it must be more potent hence better mpg

Real Jekyll and Hyde car the CTR. My worst miles to a tank was 120, my best was over 360!! :confused: :eek: :eek:

The 360 mile tank was indeed the most boring driving week of my life, the 120 mile tank was the most fun afternoon driving I've ever had! :twisted:

hi guys, just thought i would share my mpg.
my best is around the 330 out of a tank and the first week i got car, i only managed to get 173 miles out of the tank ha ha.

i get around 26mpg on my run to work,
best i hav recorded was 36 mpg.

filled up and worked it out properly im getting 24.2mpg which is suppose isnt too bad but isnt too great

i know it isn't good, but it depends what roads you have to drive on.
i have no motorway journeys and i also like the vtec aspect of the car hehe.

I have had my CTR since wednesday and have averaged 27 mpg over 100 miles. Bit of a run and town driving, not to bad considering i have not even had the car for a week and testing it out here and there lol!

Back