• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen 200

Been ages since I updated. Mainly as I haven't had anything to update.

Can't say the situation has changed too much, but I've finally got my hands on one of these:

Picked up a genuine Mugen radiator cap the other week too (I did say there wasn't much to update) so the engine bay is pretty much as Mugenised as possible.

Keeping an eye out for a Mugen grill, but then that's me done I think.

Been ages since I updated. Mainly as I haven't had anything to update.

Can't say the situation has changed too much, but I've finally got my hands on one of these:

Picked up a genuine Mugen radiator cap the other week too (I did say there wasn't much to update) so the engine bay is pretty much as Mugenised as possible.

Keeping an eye out for a Mugen grill, but then that's me done I think.

Beautiful. Would love one of these for mine but can't justify the cost lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Second hand my friend, but in mint condition. In fact everything under the bonnet is second hand: Mugen intake, socks, oil cap, radiator cap - all amazing condition.

Have been after this sodding coil cover since I got the EP3 in 2012!

Brake lines were new :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read through this thread, lovely car! And your modding it really well too, must be a good rare car. I've seen one kicking about near me but it doesn't have the Mugen bumpers but has the wheels. Maybe just got the wheels extra unless you could get them without the bumper but think the outside of this is perfect

Just read through this thread, lovely car! And your modding it really well too, must be a good rare car. I've seen one kicking about near me but it doesn't have the Mugen bumpers but has the wheels. Maybe just got the wheels extra unless you could get them without the bumper but think the outside of this is perfect

Thanks mate. M200 came with the wheels and bodykit, so sounds like the one by you has got the wheels separately. Don't see many around, although typically I now see one around Cardiff since getting mine!

Hi Mark,I tried to send you several replies to the PM that you sent but nothing seems to work??
I have the part number for the studs (H90014PNC020) but not the nuts.I had some from a previous CTR which I used on mine. All the nuts are the same on the cam cover,just give Honda your car registration number and ask for the nuts that fit to the front two on the plug cover.I will have a look at work to see if I still have the bag with the part number.

Hi Mark,I couldn't find the part number for the nuts.Did you get your Mugen plug cover fitted?

No worries, thanks for looking.

Was away lots of the past week, so popping to Honda later this week for them.

Finally, finally fitted this today as didn't have any of the correct fixings. Such a faff for a cover! Anyway got some nuts and bolts the right size and in black which I thought would look better.

Not the greatest engine bay you'll ever see, but I like it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back