• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Mugen Civic Type R to be sold in the UK.........

Have an E90 M3 with very little miles.
RS4 blah blah blah....

Looks good, but I'd much rather something more capable & more comfortable for that money.

Yeah I know... blah blah blah.

I'm just saying for the same money, you could have The same car but with a FD chasis which we all know is far better.

I personally would have an R34 GTR for that money. Bayside Blue. Brows.

:eek::eek:

If you read between the lines it talks about a hatch, not a saloon car as the article first leads you to believe. Although the pics are of the JDM RR it is highly likely the Mugen will be bringing out the FN2 Mugen (presumably why this is posted in the FN2 forum :lol:).

Mugen have already done a concept FN2 haven't they?

Not clear though is it? And why the article has loads of Mugen RR pics i'll never know!

And hey - i'm at work - haven't got time to read all the posts :lol:

Not clear though is it? And why the article has loads of Mugen RR pics i'll never know!

And hey - i'm at work - haven't got time to read all the posts :lol:

From the article it's not massively clear, esp with the referenced pics of the FD2 RR:lol:

subaruimprezawrz1.jpg

Is better.

I asked the Mugen guy at Rockingham if they planned on releasing a mugen spec car like they did in Japan.

He went very quiet and said he couldn't say much about it!:p

If you filled out that questionaire one of the questions was would you buy a special edition type r if Mugen made one.

So own up, who has spent 90k on their car? :lol:

If that's between 50 people it seems a bit of a pointless statement :confused:

I'd still see it in real life and think that looks mean, I want one.

I think it looks good.

But it's silly money and only people that can afford a few cars and a big garage wil have one.

I'd love one as a toy, plus to be one of the very few that has one and lets be honest it will be a collectors item more than a everyday car, so it's unfair to compare it to the RS focus and the like, which have rear seats :rolleyes: :p :lol: .

Back