• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen cosmic EP3 **more updates**

Looks good ferg, just need some steady handed daylight pics. You can tell you were excited!

Where did you get the splitter anyhow and how much etc?

Just got a few daylight shots as im off to amsterdam agen 2moro

mugen010.jpg

mugen018.jpg

mugen017.jpg

mugen016.jpg

mugen015.jpg

mugen012.jpg

mugen011.jpg

mugen013.jpg

I know it would look miles better if i lowered it but i dont know whether it is worth risking ripping the now even lower bumper off. Wot u guys reckon???? Going to wait till spring b4 i get new wheels aswell

bumper looks good but now it`s lower than the side skirts and rear bumper, giving the snow plough look.

Looks good mate, like the little mugen plate on the back, did you put one on your mugen wing though? I still have the recess on mine keep forgeting to give unit 8 a ring.

Go for a slight drop of maybe 20mm, thats what I got, sometimes it dont even look like its been lowerd.

Right im ringing unit 8.......

Go for a slight drop of maybe 20mm, thats what I got, sometimes it dont even look like its been lowerd.

Right im ringing unit 8.......

Thats why i was thinking is it worth dropping if it aint that notcible and i might rip the front end off. lots of BIG speed bumps in my area

Just got the eibachs so will be dropped 50mm next week :D

Mate thats a massive drop, more that twice the drop of mine at 20mm.

Thats too low for me and considering you were worried about catching your Mugen bumper on stuff I think it's a bit OTT.

50mm? wow that is a hefty drop.

I lowered my old civic by 35mm.

I have to say though I don't think that was low enough for me anyway

I didn't have the mugen lip though

vic15.jpg

Back