• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Mugen FN2??

It was on the cards behind the scenes matey:p ..

Huge European market for the FN2.. And with talks about the FN2 being the rally base and being sold in Japan too it was inevitable.:D

na you want this
news.jpg

the new mugen rr packing 260bhp, i think im in love

That's the Mugen experimental spec car, not a production car just a concept to promote the RR

Is it just a new body kit? or have they increased performance in some way?

I prefer the look of it over standard:)

its meant to be pumping out 260bhp @8000 rpm & 176 flb @ 600 rpm

sent to destroy the vxr breed maybe??? :twisted:

Looks like a munter to me! :p

No one has mentioned the fact it is a 5 door either. It looks like it is loaded up with FD2 RR or FD2 RR exp kit.

CIVIC2_640-480.jpg

Dear lord... that is literally as bad as some of those things you get from Halfords. It may be Mugen but it's flipping ugly as sin! I'm refraining from using the 'Ch' word...

It's not that bad. The spoiler does look like it would go a lot better on a saloon car. I prefer the round exhausts to the triangle ones and although it's a 5 door, I like the concealed handles of the rear doors.

Will have a hefty price tag no doubt and I would still go for the FD2 given the choice.

I think there is a possibility of Honda using the FN2 base for rallying.. I know its being used in Group N (you need a limited production run of x cars (500 I think) to use a car in Group N) but maybe a WRC entry is on the cars?

The rear styling reminds me of the 206 Marcus Gronholm used to drive:confused:

030207_rallySweden_day1_MarcusGronholm_TimoRautiainen_Peugeot206WRC.jpg

Looks like a big improvement on the standard FN2.

The photo's are not to clear to see all the details.

- Front bumper+grill intake's
- Air exhaust behind the front wheels like the Tokyo motorshow Jazz concept.
- Rear bumper + exhaust for the tourting car "difuser"
- Interior, Mugen seats

Let's wait and see what they have done with the chassis and suspension.

I like the rear wing :cool:

Back