• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Mugen FN2??

Too many doors.

Also have Honda announced they are making a RR model? Or what the Type R should of been.......... :lol:

Have to agree there, i also like it. Maybe not so much the rear poiler but hey, each to their own :twisted:

5th gear had a shoot out with this and the S2000...

Creamed the s2k and it's only around £30k iirc

At the end of the day if it does have 260bhp and 5 doors then it puts it in line with subarus offerings and it puts it above the likes of vw, ford, vauxhall etc.

We have no chance of ever getting the fd2 so we just have to live with that fact, the cost just wouldnt be viable for honda to import them all.

lets just hope they have sorted out the suspension, and on the brighter side at least its not as bad as the crz plans.

Ahhhhh Bless him :rolleyes:

Nah i dont think much of it either, Well spotted giger for spotting the 5 doors...But thinking about it BTCC use the 5 door as its a better chassis :)

Was at this exhibition, except a styling outside, inside stand sitting Mugen and shift knob mugen also , seats very nice more narrow.

any new news of this topic lately? i only just found this thread now and have seen it was some time ago. but am very interested! would like one very much, or just parts of it anyway. fan of the circular exhausts!

Back