• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

mugen header with cat

ty

ok so know that the best header for power gains for the ep3 is the toda race header complemented by a rm01a exhaust. but does anyone no what power gains you would get from a mugen header with cat and a mugen twinloop exhaust on a ep3 all i am running at the mo is a gruppe m cheers

yeah thought i would need k pro can any one give me a rough figure of what bhp i will be looking at then with a k pro, gruppe m, mugen manifold with cat and mugen twinloop exhaust??

all depends where you get it mapped. Haven't done it with my CTR but the majority say its about the feel of the car rather than the BHP figure at the end of it - unless you decide to chase numbers.

cheers for all the replys all were is the best place to get the k pro done then?

I'd be suprised if the Mugen header, with other mods mentioned, garnered 240bhp.

Tony: Fair; I'd rather the power, the grand saving, and even the hassle, before shelling out £2.2k for a header, which is realistically compromised where power is concerned - You're right though, it'll get you through an MOT; I appreciate why this will appeal to people.

If the OP is serious re: catted headers - FEEL's also do one. Catted headers cost more than de-cat headers. Expect to pay £2k upwards new; they aren't the sort of thing that come up used regularly.

Piper do a sport-cat manifold; I'm not sure on the price or performance figures. They're sure to be a lot more reasonable than the Japanese offerings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back