• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen intake pipe

NickCTR

Moron
Does the DC5 mugen intake pipe fit the EP3 OEM airbox and chassis?

This thing:

100_2557.jpg

TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers dude, not sure what you mean though? I am worried the Mugen airbox is smaller than OEM airbox so the pipe wouldn't reach. And the DC5, does it have the same shape front end (can't remember the name) ?

What I meant was that the EP3 and DC5 airbox's are the same, ergo the mugen intake pipe will fit both. Whether the Mugen intake pipe will fit onto a standard OEM airbox is another question.

Well the top half fits :)lol: is it the top half or bottom :lol:) as the Mugen uses the OEM pipe to the manifold.

Well the top half fits :)lol: is it the top half or bottom :lol:) as the Mugen uses the OEM pipe to the manifold.

Top half goes to the manifold.

Does the DC5 mugen intake pipe fit the EP3 OEM airbox and chassis?

This thing:

100_2557.jpg

TIA

The rubber bit looks like it's the stock pipe, and the mounting bracket does look to be in the same place. I can't see why not, if it's using the stock pipe and the mugen box uses the stock induction pipe as well.

Back