• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen is on!!

Finally got it on after months of waiting on the other forums failed group buy :D

Sounds great not too loud and droney, but howl on v-tec!! 8)

Thouroughly recommend 8)

frenchy said:

Finally got it on after months of waiting on the other forums failed group buy :D

Sounds great not too loud and droney, but howl on v-tec!! 8)

Thouroughly recommend 8)
where did you buy the twin loop from and if you don't mind me asking how much did it set you back :?:

Got it through Mardigras motorsport based at silverstone racing circuit.

Cost £830 with some discount, it was a proper euro spec exhaust so didnt need to modify the flange holes like you do on the japspec ones. :)

Cost £830 with some discount, it was a proper euro spec exhaust so didnt need to modify the flange holes like you do on the japspec ones.

AFAIK Mugen does NOT make any specific product in "euro spec" configuration (check any Mugen catalog).

I think they (nicely) modify them prior to customers delivery.

I used to have that on my car.. soundwise it was very nice... but performancewise.. so so (it's a street product afterall).

£830 is a little "out of the world" though... :roll:

Have fun.

Carlo

akihabara said:
Cost £830 with some discount, it was a proper euro spec exhaust so didnt need to modify the flange holes like you do on the japspec ones.

AFAIK Mugen does NOT make any specific product in "euro spec" configuration (check any Mugen catalog).

I think they (nicely) modify them prior to customers delivery.

I used to have that on my car.. soundwise it was very nice... but performancewise.. so so (it's a street product afterall).

£830 is a little "out of the world" though... :roll:

Have fun.

Carlo

Still it means you dont have to mess around drilling out holes on an exhaust that costs this much and it does have a different part number on the box opposed to the jdm spec :wink:

Back