• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen, MF10s and JDM Mods - Now on Car !!

Mugen MF10s now on the car. It was a long wait but if I do say so myself, it looks absolute class and I'm very happy with the investment. 8)

Mugen Airbox took 3 hours from beginning to end.... :? But it was worth it in the end :twisted: (Note Red Mugen oil cap and Dirty Mugen Socks :oops: )

Mugen Gear Knob. All I can say is its "class" bling. 8) Pain in the arse to remove original one, done it by brute force using only hands over a 4 week period :oops:

JDM Wind Deflectors. They go really nice with the tints on my AE30. 8)

JDM Sill plates. Nuff said. :p

And last but not least, my Mugen Pedals. Makes Heel and Toe that much easier to do :wink:

Looking good mate :wink:

Engine bay needs cleaning & so does the interior :p

All you need now is a set of JDM mats :twisted:

Looking good mate I bunged my mugen socks in the wash this weekend, Now as good as new (must be that persil power) :lol:

I need to get round to getting tints done they go well with the wind deflectors 8)

SpaceMonkey said:
Looking good mate :wink:

Engine bay needs cleaning & so does the interior :p

All you need now is a set of JDM mats :twisted:

Thanks for the comments guys. SpaceMonkey, you're right, the engine bay does need cleaning... I'm just a lazy arse :oops: As for the car, it'll get a wash prior to BTCC Brands Hatch meet this sunday :twisted: I have to admit it hasnt had one in awhile.

I do have JDM mats sitting right underneath those red ones you see in the pics above. I just cant bear to trod on them. They're too lovely to step on 8)

Look forward to seeing you and the car at Brands mate (im there all weekend)

But...but...Where are the mugen mf10s! 8)

Dynax said:

When you've been bending over a bonnet for three hours, the last thing you want to do is jack the car 4 times to fit wheels :wink: :lol: Although the thought crossed my mind, the pain in my back told me to wait. :p

But dont worry, they should be on there for Brands. :twisted:

looks good fella...now get it listed in the forum garage ;) :lol:

adelphi said:
Dynax said:

When you've been bending over a bonnet for three hours, the last thing you want to do is jack the car 4 times to fit wheels :wink: :lol: Although the thought crossed my mind, the pain in my back told me to wait. :p

But dont worry, they should be on there for Brands. :twisted:

Im definately hunting you down at brands then :twisted: :lol:

Those wheels do look truly amazing - Deffo worth investing in the real deal 8)

Well on the way to being a Mugen whore! :D

Erm sorry but I think them wheels look :( On a Red car soz

Dont like them at all

But wouldnt be a decent world if we were all the same, they also look really small may be just design of the wheel, or the car needs lowering not sure ?

Seen them on other colours and they look mint but not keen at all on red

Soz m8

Don't listen to him up there ^ ^......:D

They look really well on the car m8.

Back