• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen MF10's

Guys,

I know these (Mugen MF10's) have been discontinued, and like a lot of the Jap Wheels I'm aware of what these used to go for/can fetch.

Does anybody know where I would be able to source a set, used I'm sure, in mint condition? Looking 17".

I'm aware of the Rota Circuit 10's and their price in comparison, but with the utmost respect: I'm looking for the real deal.

Or throw me up some alternative wheel suggestions (reason for posting in this part of the site) - TBH, I have my heart set on the MF10's, if procurable.. Otherwise I'm happy running the stock EP3 Enkei's.

Do I have cash waiting? No not exactly... but I have the best part of what I'd expect/like to pay saved.

Cheers for any advice/points in the right direction.

TR,

Guys,

I know these (Mugen MF10's) have been discontinued, and like a lot of the Jap Wheels I'm aware of what these used to go for/can fetch.

Does anybody know where I would be able to source a set, used I'm sure, in mint condition? Looking 17".

I'm aware of the Rota Circuit 10's and their price in comparison, but with the utmost respect: I'm looking for the real deal.

Or throw me up some alternative wheel suggestions (reason for posting in this part of the site) - TBH, I have my heart set on the MF10's, if procurable.. Otherwise I'm happy running the stock EP3 Enkei's.

Do I have cash waiting? No not exactly... but I have the best part of what I'd expect/like to pay saved.

Cheers for any advice/points in the right direction.

TR,

Just get some circuit 10's I had some on my JDM, MF10's are nice but a hell of a lot of money.

2009-04-05_12-54-08_05042009984.jpg

2009-04-05_12-54-34_05042009985.jpg

2009-04-05_12-55-32_05042009987.jpg

Just get some circuit 10's I had some on my JDM, MF10's are nice but a hell of a lot of money.

2009-04-05_12-54-08_05042009984.jpg

2009-04-05_12-54-34_05042009985.jpg

2009-04-05_12-55-32_05042009987.jpg

Should have kept that JDM Man! You so should have.. it's that cool :cool:

I hear ya on the ££££'s; but you just can't get the wheels anymore.. :(

I'm going to hold out for a bit, and see if any come up across the various forums/websites etc.. but I'm not holding my breath. These are the only wheels I really like aside the OEM Enkei's.

If I'm going to get some alternative's to the cost the JDM wheels come at, I want to be certain - and whilst there are tons of gorgeous wheels out there, none do it for me like the MF's..

I'm just going to sit tight for a bit..

Hi mate

King Motorsport still list these, now i'm not sure if their website is out of date or they still have stock left over.

http://www.kingmotorsports.com/category.aspx?cat=118

$2300 though, plus shipping & import duty you will be looking at 2 grand easy.

They are a nice wheel but for that sort of money i would go for Ce28n or SSR Type C RS

The SSR would be my choice, you hardly ever see an ep3 with them fitted.:cool:

I'm going to check that out from my home PC, initial look suggests that they are 16 X 7 though, I actually remember that these were part of a limited number of re-releases from Mugen.

Back