• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen replica grille fitting....

Just pop the plastic rivets on the top of your grill with a flat head screwdriver, bend the grill part of the bumper forward, undo the screws for the OEM grill underneath and the grill will fall out.

Next stick some double sided foam tape along the flanges of the mugen grill, stick it on the bumper, pop the plastic rivets back on and roberts your fathers brother.

R20190 said:
Just pop the plastic rivets on the top of your grill with a flat head screwdriver, bend the grill part of the bumper forward, undo the screws for the OEM grill underneath and the grill will fall out.

Next stick some double sided foam tape along the flanges of the mugen grill, stick it on the bumper, pop the plastic rivets back on and roberts your fathers brother.

Thats the problem mate, mine has no holes in for putting any plastic rivets through.
AC :lol:

andycole said:
R20190 said:

Thats the problem mate, mine has no holes in for putting any plastic rivets through.
AC :lol:

Mark out where the holes should be and drill some. Its only fibreglass, drill using a small drill bit to create a pilot hole, then increase in size until you get the right size hole. Its helps if you have a high speed drill. Make sure you have a dust mask and if your skin is sensitive to dust etc get some gloves.

It really isn't difficult. Let me know if you need to know anything else.

Back