• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen Shockers

Hello all, I have been offered a set of mugen shockers for the ep3 for £50 but the guy doesn't know if they are any good, there is no visible leaks or anything but just on the basis has offered them as a possible refurb. Does anyone know what a refurb job would cost if needed.

Thanks.

I don't think dampers are a serviceable item on the Mugen suspension. Ideally, you would also have them with the Mugen springs that they are designed to work with.

Ah right OK, I didn't know if they were or not?? Ah these are just shocks that I was going to pair up with lowering springs would that not be ideal??

They are meant to work with Mugen springs, they come as a set. Other none Mugen lowering springs are meant to work with OEM shocks. There are a lot of unknowns in what you are planning. For £50 and if you are doing the labour yourself, you've not a lot to lose!

Back