• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

mugen socks

The socks like the radiator cap are really bits of engine bay bling, with minimal function. The socks are fire resistant and sit over the fluid resvoirs, soaking up any spillage/over fill that could occur.

The Radiatiator cap has higher pressure endurance than stock which allows it to work under even harder demands like circuit racing etc.

The socks like the radiator cap are really bits of engine bay bling, with minimal function. The socks are fire resistant and sit over the fluid resvoirs, soaking up any spillage/over fill that could occur.

The Radiatiator cap has higher pressure endurance than stock which allows it to work under even harder demands like circuit racing etc.

So they're only bling if you don't track your car. Otherwise they serve a function.

I've opted for the spoon bling :lol:

Mugen socks keep your feet warm whilst you drive.

doing-it-wrong.jpg

So they're only bling if you don't track your car. Otherwise they serve a function.

I've opted for the spoon bling :lol:

:lol: You know what I mean man - I hope. The tracking comment was more in reference to the radiator cap; being able to withstand a higher pressure (likely to be experienced under tracking conditions etc.) than the OEM etc I know, you know this though :D

In regard to the socks - I've got the Mugen bling :D

Stock OEM radiator cap though As I won't be "tracking" her yet, re-evaluate in the future :p

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
are you saying a sock will reduce the pressure??

No the radiator cap can withstand 0.2 (1.3 In total) more pressure, over stock (1.1).

The socks soak up spillage/overfill of the reservoirs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back