• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen Twin loop

Quick question guys

Used the search but not successful/didnt find what i was after. The twin loop, can you just buy the muffler/backbox on its own or do you have to get the whole catback system?

Any information/links appreciated

Cheers
Duffy

I've never seen them individually for sale, as two parts, but that's not to say you can't find somewhere that might.

The Muffler detaches from the B pipe though, so you may be lucky and find someone that totally wrecked their B pipe on their cat back system and sell you the muffler.

Just so you know, the DC5 and EP3 systems have different length mufflers, due to altering chassis, so bare that in mind. Whichever one you want.

Cheers for the reply, i knew that the DC5 and EP3 were different exhausts.
Im only really after a muffler due to having a supersprint unsilenced Bpipe. Thinking that a spoon box would be a little loud?

Not sure if anyone has this combo on their car / vids?

Edit, just found this (this has the silenced bpipe mind..........)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG8-oNj2bnI

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoon N1 with an unsilenced Supersprint B pipe will be mega loud.

Terrible, I heard it loads of times in real life.

Every Mugen system I've heard sounds great, I have one on my S2000, but matting a unsilenced B pipe onto it, may ruin it IMO.

Is that why you need the system because its a different style/fitment/bore?

Pardon my knowledge, Its a learning curve moving from fords.

Thanks, ive sent a message to Handyperformance regarding a full spoon anyway.

Thanks guys for the help

Spoon is a good one, but I spotted this for sale.

wadkins14 said:
As above ^^^

Fujitsubo RM01A catback

In good clean condition. (not even been cleaned since removed and you can still see how clean it is)
The B-pipe has a few scrtaches and a small flat spot on the bend, but this is a common fault with most systems being fitted to lowered cars.

It was a GREAT system and sounded lovely.
I was keeping it to re-fit it to another CTR, but im not in any rush for another CTR now so i may aswell sell it.

Im after £475 collected

db59810f.jpg

db59810f.jpg

366efec6.jpg

22.jpg

24.jpg

The user is on here as 'Wadkins'

This item is for sale on CTRO.

Back