• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen1314 NHB CTR : Toda / Gruppe M / Seibon / Skunk2

Ok so its been a couple of weeks from my last mods. As mention on the previous threads i had problems re-alligning the CF bonnet, so i took it to honda and 'hey presto' that manage to sort it out ( By removing the front bumper and fiddling around with it ).
It now sits alot better, wheres before there was a big gap from the left hand side.
Also took the car down to TDI thurrock and sort out my Geometry. After correction with the wheels and the car feels less twichy on the motorway.
DSC02518.jpg

DSC02524.jpg

DSC02522.jpg

DSC02520.jpg

DSC02525.jpg

Later i purchase some Tein S Tech and Grooved vented Disk, this was later installed by my local garage for a decent price ( Honda charged me £600 to fit :rolleyes: ).
The car feels very stable especially around tight bends. Theres less body roll and its more direct when turning into a corner. Although i will be taking the car down to TGM to get the Fast road Setup to finish off the suspension tuning area.
DSCN0761.jpg

DSCN0765.jpg

The new disk's will take time for them to bed in. Altough i read on numerous of threads that sticking with OEM's are a safer option, i just wanted a newer fresher look to the car. Hope i wont come to regret opting for these disk then.
DSCN0762.jpg

DSCN0763.jpg

Future plans are to Save up money for a full Toda exhaust / Mani / RBC. The spoon at some days is driving me crazy. :lol:

The Mrs also bought me a early Birthday present.
DSCN0760.jpg

... i just wanted a newer fresher look to the car. Hope i wont come to regret opting for these disk then.

Future plans are to Save up money for a full Toda exhaust / Mani / RBC. The spoon at some days is driving me crazy. :lol:

Disc's look :cool: mate.

Give us a shout if you fancy getting rid of the Spoon anytime.

In the ways of CTRO 'dibs'.

:D

After having owning the Spoon exhaust for couple years now i personally think its time to change for a sublte exhaust :-D .
My overal aim is getting the 240+bhp so im kinda leaning towards the idea of the Toda exhaust / mani setup and the RBC, then maybe possible Cams if needed.
heres some random pictures i took over the weekend and some goodies i finally bought
1And2more.jpg

4And2more.jpg

DSC_0075-1.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC03129.jpg

DSC03132.jpg

Sweet.

Have you flogged the Spoon?
As I know someone who would be interested in it.

Sweet.

Have you flogged the Spoon?
As I know someone who would be interested in it.

Yes he has, to me ;) (when he comes round to selling it) let your mate know I have a Buddy club pro spec for sale YA RLY)

Back