• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen1314 NHB CTR : Toda / Gruppe M / Seibon / Skunk2

Yes he has, to me ;) (when he comes round to selling it) let your mate know I have a Buddy club pro spec for sale YA RLY)

nowai.jpg

how many N1's have you own on your previous CTR's / DC5 ? :p. Not fed up of the noise ?
With my calculations it will be probably 6months till i get a toda exhaust ( unless i can source out a cheap decent 2nd hand one).
Just curious to see how the sound will be with the RBC / Toda mani / Toda exhaust ? Should be much quieter ....... i hope.
The car all prep up for Salems / Sharky wales run . whos going ? :cool:

just had the Skunk Lower control arms fitted. Although i wasnt expecting much in terms of handling wise/ stiffness, i was surprise that it does gives some little bit more of stiffness in the back end ( IF that made any sense).

DSC03223.jpg

DSC03226.jpg

The springs...Tein S-tech 20-25?
yes those are tein S techs , lowers around 20-25mm. So far im loving the ride and just the way it looks. Nothing OTT but gives that slight aggressive stance.

The Gold LCA would suit your car Stu :p Paid £170ish from the US ebay. gives a slight improvement in the handling.

Just thinking is it worth folking out the J's Rear strut? Would that make any difference ?

Back