• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Murph's Cosmic Prem **Random Scooby pic last page**

Damn mate didn't see this coming!:eek:

Fair play though Aid, let me know when you have the new motor and i will pop round for a gander:twisted::cool:

Damn mate didn't see this coming!:eek:

Fair play though Aid, let me know when you have the new motor and i will pop round for a gander:twisted::cool:

Will do mate, I couldn't believe it myself, just lucky to be in the right place at the right time! Guess i wont be in the market for those Volks after all!

its a shame you never got round to dyno the exhaust and induction kit...

think your car could have turned some heads on power figures and got some figures out of peoples wallets :)

oh well goodluck with the scooby and hope you post that up on here;)

Yeah tis a shame i never got round to sorting out a manifold for it and getting it tuned up again! But then if i had i wouldn't have been in the right place at the right time to pick up the Scoob.

Speaking of which heres a quick pic, will be giving it a good wash tomorrow which includes removing that sunstrip ;)

So far i've driven past 3 scoobs and all three acknowledged me which is great, in the civic i just used to get funny looks of people when i waved :lol:

DSC00315.jpg

Nice :D

Yeah the scooby drivers are usually very friendly around here.

what mods has it got?

looks very nice mate scooby owners are much more friendly than civic owners. beware of the fuel costs lol you will be suprised how much you go through

Man, you're going to be sucking up kittens and puppies with that scoop.

:smt106

Looks lovely mate, I too wave at other civic drivers in the hope its a TRO member but I just get the 'are you mad' look. :smt039 = :cuckoo:

Back