• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mustang Boss 302 protection detail..

Did this detail a while back for a friend, thought I would post it on here, if anyone is interested in detailing / wants to get into it more then i'm happy to answer any questions :)

what I used...
Kranzle K7
foam lance
Autobrite magifoam
Serious Performance APC
Serious Performance Show Detailer
Envy shampoo
Bilt Hamber clay (regular) deionised water for lube..
Meguiars super-degreaser
Autobrite glass cleaner
IPA (diluted with deionised water)
CCC Ceramishield
CCC Perifico
CCC Liquidshield
Chemical Guys vrp dressall trim dressing
envy / valet pro brushes
Wheel Woolies
Zymol Sponge
clear buckets
Flexipads and Uber drying towels
various cloths and applicators
autosol
Vax 6131
onto the pics, fairly grubby on arrival..

581-1.jpg

582-1.jpg

583-1.jpg

586-1.jpg

585-1.jpg

584-1.jpg

wheels and arches first as usual - wheels with APC as they were fairly clean already, arches and tyres with meguiars super degreaser various brushes used..

590-1.jpg

592-1.jpg

593-1.jpg

594-1.jpg

car rinsed thoroughly, foamed with magifoam and doorshuts, fuel filler area etc cleaned with valet pro brushes and APC..

595-1.jpg

598-1.jpg

car rinsed, handwashed with a new zymol sponge and Envy shampoo, rinsed detarred and clayed (nothing to show tbh but glass and paint felt much smoother for it)..

600-1.jpg

601-1.jpg

final rinse then dried off ready for protection. wheels and paintwork (including Boss 302 decals) got CCC Perifico then Liquidshield, glass got Perifico, an IPA wipedown then Ceramishield on the windscreen, side and rear windows Liquidshield..

603-1.jpg

engine bay was only slightly dusty so a few cloths and brushes with some APC sorted it..

605-1.jpg

interior only needed a tickle with the vax, APC on the plastics and glass cleaned..

614-2.jpg

616-3.jpg

615-1.jpg

tailpipes with good old autosol, arches and tyres dressed with CG vrp dressall..

612-2.jpg

613-1.jpg

619-1.jpg

few finished pics..

628-1.jpg

635.jpg

634.jpg

my 'three amigos' :D

637.jpg

636.jpg

thanks for looking,
kev :)

bit mental are'nt they? lol
guy that owns this uses it as a daily driver and it makes around 440bhp :D
proper manual gearbox too no rubbish auto..

Lovely car.
The 302 is my favourite muscle car by miles at the moment.
The laguna seca spec model is simply fantastic.

The detail looks good on it too. The nice work.

Back