• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My '02 NHB from Jersey *Updated More Pics*

Gave her a clean yesterday, played about with the settings on my camera and gave some quality results!

Pretty standard at the mo apart from some subtle changes! Lots more to come in the future once I can afford it!

I use the car for the 'Sprints' over here, an event held by the motorsport club over here (www.jerseymotorsport.com) 1/4 mile race against the clock with a large 'S' bend in the middle :lol:
I'm currently the holder of the 1401cc-2000cc Standard Production class with my CTR 8) There's a video on google video of me taking the record too if you can find it.

IMG_1627-vi.jpg

IMG_1629-vi.jpg

IMG_1633-vi.jpg

IMG_1636-vi.jpg

IMG_1637-vi.jpg

My fav...

IMG_1635-vi.jpg

Pics aren't the best quality as they've been reduced from 7.1MP down to a crappy 700x525 resolution.

Let me know what you think :D

JD

Looking good mate - Loving the number plate slogan :lol:

What camera are you using?? I like the effect you have created on the shots. 8)

Gunn... Camera is a Canon Ixus 700, 7.1 megapixel, but had to compress them down to 800x600 resolution to fit them into the screen :lol:

The plates came off my Saxo, still wind's up Fiesta owners :lol:

Best thing about owning a car over here, has gotta be the amount of quality places to take pics, everywhere is so scenic

Looking good there JD 8)

May i add that you only have the record untill my warranty run out :wink: :lol: :lol:

jsy-r said:
Looking good there JD 8)

May i add that you only have the record untill my warranty run out :wink: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Thats another 2 yrs away :( do it anyway!
Problem is, one of the scrutineers is a Honda service manager at Derek Warwick... bugger!

Couple of pics from the sprints i mentioned earlier, some from June 05 and from October 05....

Me hiding at the back :lol:
IMG_0553-vi.jpg

Image003-vi.jpg

Image006-vi.jpg

James1-vi.jpg

PC1-vi.jpg

PC2-vi.jpg

PC3-vi.jpg

Liking the action shots 8)

JD - What car has your mate got now who had the 2.5L Scooby STi that was in Banzai - Does he still have the Scoob??

Gunn79 said:

JD - What car has your mate got now who had the 2.5L Scooby STi that was in Banzai - Does he still have the Scoob??

Well the Scooby made 595bhp then went bang :(

So sold it to another mate of mine with a 300+bhp 2.0L lump and bought somethin newer... hehe

He imported from Japan an R34 GTR Skyline V-Spec II in midnight purple... ex-demo car for Zele International.

Currently making 480bhp @ 0.8 bar, injectors aren't large enough, on the new ones he can run 1.3bar and will make about 600+bhp... nice 8)
I went out the other night in it on the lower cc injectors, at 1.0 bar and then he upped the boost to 1.3 and it literally scared the shit outta me. Went from 20-110 in what felt like only a few secs!

He's making an appearance on Pimp My Ride UK during May :lol: no joke!

I'll find a pic...

JDType-R said:
Gunn79 said:

Currently making 480bhp @ 0.8 bar, injectors aren't large enough, on the new ones he can run 1.3bar and will make about 600+bhp... nice 8)
I went out the other night in it on the lower cc injectors, at 1.0 bar and then he upped the boost to 1.3 and it literally scared the crap outta me. Went from 20-110 in what felt like only a few secs!

Hope that was on a track and not on our 40MPH roads :wink: :lol:

Back