• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my 04 CTR

right this is the re post after the crash.

had the car since feb of this year,

mods so far

• lowered 35mm on tein springs
  • AEM CAI kit
  • DC 4-2-1 manifold ( going on at the weekend)
  • HKS super flo cat back
  • EBC discs
  • EBC green stuff pads (front)
  • limo black tints
  • wind deflectors
  • wheels sprayed cosmic grey
  • mugen style rear spoiler (red & matt black)
  • rear bumper lip re-sprayed matt black
  • alpine dvd screen
  • parrot hands free kit
  • JDM anti roll bar
  • polished gear knob
heres the 1st pics of the car with the mods started
P1010427.jpg

P1010426.jpg

P1010451.jpg

and as she sits now

P1010510.jpg

P1010468.jpg

P1010492.jpg

P1010500.jpg

P1010470.jpg

a big thanks must go to dave perryman of hybrid motorsports for all his work on the car,

any comments are more than welcome good or bad it all counts

cheers

looking good mate, i don't actually mind the little black touches either, gives it a bit of individuality:cool: . Where did you get you spoiler from and how much if you don't mind me asking

looks awesome except the paintworks advert :cool: they`ve done a good job obviously but just looks a little out of place IMO

cheers fellas, the spoilers on ebay cost me £120 & £90 to get it sprayed.

i know my pics suck but not bad for a novice :lol:

the guy that sprayed my spoiler has go an evo 7 with black bits on it, and the new clio 197 cup has the bumper with gloss black, i just thought it would be a subtle touch not to in your face if you no what i mean.

just fitted a 6000k HID kit to the car makes a big diffrence when driving at night i dont rate the standard lights that much, will post pics soon

I agree completely, i fitted the facelift lights to mine along with the 6000k HID kit and the light is twice as good from standard.:twisted:

Looking well smart mate, the black really sets off the shape of the rear bumper. Spoiler looks excellant.:smt023

Looks really nice that Mate. Have you got the front and rear camber adjusters fitted along with the Teins Mate or did you just lower it without them?

Also do you have a link for the spoiler you got off EBay it looks a nice fit and thats next on my modding list.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
The link works fine cheers Matey ;)

Did the spoiler go straight on with out having to mod it in any way Mate?

yeah no probs, i changed to screws from silver to black, and siloconed the inside of the boot lid so no rain can get in but i dont think it would im just para :lol:

Looks great :cool: liking the little touches here and there:)

I take it you are impressed with the spray work done? I need a few bits touched up (bonnet, wings etc) and am looking for someone good.

i would say im m more than happy with the spray work dave does a good job, and the car dont leave untill he is happy.

Loving the look of that spoiler. Not sure i`d feel comfortable using the ebay seller to paint it though

Must...stop...spending...:twisted:

Back