• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my 04 CTR

There's a hole on the back of the handle, you poke something in it and push them off. There's a screw holding the door card on behind it.

Ah! I'll have a butchers tomorrow evening after work.

Cheers! :smt023

Hi mate,

Im not a fan of the blue in the cabin either :(.

Do you have a new map for all of your mod's or is it still on the OEM one?

RBC and Buddy Club TB :cool::cool:.

the blue i was unsure of at first, but when the sun catches them they look :cool:.
yeah that is how how you get the handles out,

ive got a uni chip on the car atm but it will be getting remapped again in the next week or so, just when i can get it booked in, ill post up what it makes

right ive taken the plunge and gone to cpl for a hondata the cars booked in for the end of june :mad: buts its all they can do so ill wait, and maybe a few added extras :twisted:

they were the one company i didnt try, got so sick of diffrent companys telling me diffrent things, so i just went with cpl as ive spoken to them a few times in the past and there always helpful

Artech is the only place myself and a few others on this forum will go for a geographical friendly re-map.

Friendly, knowledgeable and do everything for the wellbeing and performance of your car.

Give them a call you won't be disappointed I promise.

ah to late, ive paid a depoist for the map now, if all goes wrong then ill give them a try but fingers crossed, its all gud

quick update 22-5-09

ive decide to go for a change of pipe work,

21052009806.jpg

21052009807.jpg

21052009809.jpg

21052009811.jpg

21052009810.jpg

before HKS system

21052009805.jpg

diffrence

21052009812.jpg

after

21052009814.jpg

21052009815.jpg

all im going to say is it is worth every penny :D

I really like the black touches to the mugen spoiler and the back bumper lip. How much did it cost for you to get the bumber sprayed matt black?

Did you just ask the person on ebay who you bought the spoiler from to paint it matt black?

I seen a milano on another from with gun metal grey wheels and ever since i think i want grey wheels on my civic, would you say you cosmic wheels are a darker or lighter shade than gun metal grey? Ill attach a picute of the gunmetal grey to give you an idea

Have you any pictures of the car side on and from the back in day light?

Lovely looking milano EP3

Attachments

• lowered 35mm on tein springs.jpg
    lowered 35mm on tein springs.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the black touches to the mugen spoiler and the back bumper lip. How much did it cost for you to get the bumber sprayed matt black?

Did you just ask the person on ebay who you bought the spoiler from to paint it matt black?

I seen a milano on another from with gun metal grey wheels and ever since i think i want grey wheels on my civic, would you say you cosmic wheels are a darker or lighter shade than gun metal grey? Ill attach a picute of the gunmetal grey to give you an idea

Have you any pictures of the car side on and from the back in day light?

Lovely looking milano EP3

cheers for the comments

i got a local body shop to paint the spoiler and bumper in matt black they cost about £90 each,
i would say there a dark gunmetal finish, i will be adding some new pics soon when i give the car a good clean :D

Looking foward to the pictures. How much did your springs cost and would you recommend them? I was thinking of going 50mm as a friend has his CTR that low but think 35mm would be more sensible.

tbh can't remember how much the springs were i think £150 ish, i wouldn't go lower than 35mm as my car hits speed bumps now, so i would hate to think what 50mm would be like, bet it looks good though

50mm looks brill but id rather have 35mm and be more pratical and not have to worry about slowing down as much for bumps/ramps ect.

Quick update

the car has now ben mapped at CPL Racing and made 233.6 bhp at the fly, but what a diffrence it feels to drive over the unichip which has been removed, i can see why people go for Hondata and wish i hadnt wasted my ££££ on a unichip, i may look in to some bigger injectors as Guy tells me that is now whats holding me back :mad:

Back