• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My '04 EP3 (Cosmic Grey)

Hi All my name is Mike, I'm from Lowestoft and bought my first EP3 just over a week ago and I don't think I've stopped smiling...coming from a Fiesta ST it is quite a difference

FRONT 1_resized.jpgREAR 1_RESIZED.jpgRIGHT SIDE_RESIZED.jpg

So this arrived yesterday... finally fitted after 3 hours of removing old rusty bolts from the OEM backbox

attachment.php

Love the sound and isn't too much of a drone on the motorway so I'm happy... thinking about spraying the dash next

So this arrived yesterday... finally fitted after 3 hours of removing old rusty bolts from the OEM backbox

attachment.php

Love the sound and isn't too much of a drone on the motorway so I'm happy... thinking about spraying the dash next

Get a pic up of it on your cosmic mate.

Couldn't tell you to be honest I was in too much of a hurry to get it on haha in physical size it is smaller than the OEM backbox... I didn't realise how big it was..or how heavy (until I dis-connected it and it dropped on me...ouch!) the Spoon is much much lighter and I would say the width of the end is a little bit bigger than one of the ends on the OEM, all I can say is if you're thinking about buying one...do it, you won't be disappointed :)

Oh it's a Spoon N1 you got mate? I think they are 3inch not 100% sure. Thinking of updating my 2x 5inch Cobra Jap Cans! But just don't know what to go for, been looking at Skunk2 Megapower

Here's an old pic of the back end of my cosmic.

3amapudu.jpg

jesus lol are they loud?

I had seen alot of reviews/vids for spoon and buddy club, in the end I went for the cheaper can as I want to use some money on other parts, I like the twin end exhaust look but I can compromise with the sound :D

hi guys sorry to jump in but i noticed you have got a Mugen badge Krooza! on the back of your car.....
my question is, is it acceptable to put one on a type r or will people comment on it??
i am thinking of getting one for my front grille but is it like putting a RS badge on a ST??

oh very nice ep3's i love the cosmic grey best in the range by miles.

hi guys sorry to jump in but i noticed you have got a Mugen badge Krooza! on the back of your car.....
my question is, is it acceptable to put one on a type r or will people comment on it??
i am thinking of getting one for my front grille but is it like putting a RS badge on a ST??

oh very nice ep3's i love the cosmic grey best in the range by miles.

I no longer have the mugen badge on the back as I have de-badged the rear. I was looking at getting a mugen grill badge to replace the type r badge but didn't go thro with it.

Oh it's a Spoon N1 you got mate? I think they are 3inch not 100% sure. Thinking of updating my 2x 5inch Cobra Jap Cans! But just don't know what to go for, been looking at Skunk2 Megapower

Here's an old pic of the back end of my cosmic.

3amapudu.jpg

Looks horrible.

I don't think it would be half as bad as putting a "Turbo" badge on from Halfrauds :D

It's your car, if you want the badge, go for it :)

I don't think it would be half as bad as putting a "Turbo" badge on from Halfrauds :D

It's your car, if you want the badge, go for it :)

do you what GRIM REP3R your RIGHT!!! IT IS MY CAR AND I DONT CARE IF ITS NOT A MUGEN BECAUSE I AM A FAKE AND A PHONY.

thanks mate :)

Back