• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 08 Milano FN2

Hey peeps,

Picker her up on Saturday morning. Best car I've driven to date by far. Just pure fun on straights and in corners. Love it.

IMG_20120211_110957.jpg

Nice! :smt023

Any plans or are you keeping it standard?

Any plans or are you keeping it standard?

I have to say I have no immediate plans for the car, think I'll spend a bit of time just admiring it.
There are not many cars I can look at and say it looks stunning without mods, but the FN2 does!

I'll keep my ears open to suggestions though. First thing I will address is the headlights, just a bit concerned with the laws on HID headlights at the moment, cant make my mind up.

Cheers,

Have you ever used the bulbs that Mr JP sells on civinfo Loxy?

I've seen plenty of cars with them in, they look OK but I've not experienced their night time abilities from the driver's seat.

Went out on a night drive the other day. Headlamp upgrades will definitely be my first move.

This aside, I need a bit of advice on something peeps.

The car was first sold in March 08. The first service stamp in this book is October 10 at 20,800 miles and then again in October 11 at 25757 miles.
So while I know the car has been looked after since October 10 I have no idea what's happened before then? It just seems highly strange to me that a owner of a new Type-R would not have it serviced in the first two and a half years. Does anyone know of a way of checking this out?

I mean when I take it in for its October Service it will be having everything done to it... and I mean a top to bottom service.

The car seems fine but I'm a perfectionist and some people clearly are not!

P.S. Also is there any decent websites for little bits and bobs for the FN2?

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was indeed serviced and at Honda it should be on record so they should be able to stamp your book if it's on the system.

I would have said Touge for bits, but they've left a lot of people waiting a very long time for bits.

Have a look at TDi PLCs website and Sumo Power. They tend to be quite competitive and both do the mechanicals as well. TDi also have a northern division, TDi-North.

FunkyPower is also good for bits you might not find at the first two.

Alright, thanks for the tips again Loxy. Anything I should be watching out for if it comes back that the services were not done?

It might be just that the book wasn't stamped. Looking around I saw quite a few that had the same but the cars were in good condition. I guess some people don't think its worth doing if they haven't done the mileage also.

I would check at a Honda dealer, perhaps try the one it was purchased from if you can.

Have you ever used the bulbs that Mr JP sells on civinfo Loxy?

I've got the most powerful bulbs JP sells - 8000w, really good value for money and its really nice driving at night time.

Also not one single person has flashed me yet (so they can't be unbaringly bright?)

Car looks lovely mate

I've had both a Milano EP3 and a Milano FN2.

If your looking for an upgrade in bulbs i would highly recommend mr JP bulbs :) great value, great customer service!

Back