• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 2002 EP3

Im thinking about the spoiler what was it like to fit?
be good to see it all sprayed mate :cool:

1 - If it's anything like my old Carbon Seibon one from 2008, it will leak like fcuk and rattle when you slam the boot. In fact it's probably worse.

2 - C4Doc has the same Mugen front splitter and grill, in Milano. Cost him a fair bit to get done (when he actually only wanted a quote, lol) ask him if he likes it.

Nooooooooo, OEM !!!!!!!

I know I should have just done OEM clean, but really wanted to see what the quality of the replica parts was like. If it turns out rubbish I'll remove them and put it back to OEM.

Im thinking about the spoiler what was it like to fit?
be good to see it all sprayed mate :cool:

My mechanic said it bolted straight on, no issues at all and it aligns perfectly. I'll post some pictures once it all painted.

1 - If it's anything like my old Carbon Seibon one from 2008, it will leak like fcuk and rattle when you slam the boot. In fact it's probably worse.

2 - C4Doc has the same Mugen front splitter and grill, in Milano. Cost him a fair bit to get done (when he actually only wanted a quote, lol) ask him if he likes it.

Initially opinions from my mechanic are that the wing is actually a good fit and well secured. We'll see though, after a few slams of the boot.

The bodyshop have already told me there'll be more prep work involved so I'm prepared for that.

Back