• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my 2006 dc5 R

hey from jamaica but been reading this site as its the only site i know that talks about type r's in english :D
the rest are american sites that talk about type s teggies

just wanted to share my R with you guys

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMjI2LTAwOTcxLmpwZw-1-1.jpg

got the car completely stock

since then i added on siebon carbon bonnet, injen cai, megan racing headers, straight custom 3" pipe into vibrant muffler, RBC intake manifold, IPS k2 mk2 camshafts with full supertech valve train, mugen style lig, megan racing coilovers APR splitter and a few goodies.

car made 211 hp with just intake and exhaust mods. with stock ecu.

i just put in the valve train and cams so hoping to make some good power. we use a very bad 90 octain gas out here so our tuning cant be as radical as the ones used in the U.K. or the engines will detonate. so dont expect 250 whp

i have more pics but there are on my other computer. will post some more later. much more to come from this ride :cool:

Sounds like a good list of modifications you've got there.

Looking forward to the other pictures! :smt023

i know many here prefer the PFL models....but if you know how to set a FL just right................ #bliss

thanks man. as for wheels. i probly i keep em stock. i saw a dc5 once with fd2r rims. i would probly only upgrade to that.

next is dyno wednesday night. time to get some power outa this car so it doesnt feel so slow after i drive the starlet. lol

It will be interesting to see what bhp this beast puts out after the dyno session, I take it you will have to get it mapped to run on 90Ron/octane fuel?

Back