• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 30th Anniversary

This is my 2nd ep3, only bought the car a few weeks ago. Its a 2003 30th Anniversary which is pretty much standard apart from a facelift front bumper, lights, black oem wheels and grooved front discs.

Its also had the tailgate debadged ( Civic & Type R badges)

Update 29/03/12

Mods so far

Black oem wheels
Hondata airbox mod
EBC grooved front discs
Debadged tailgate
215/45/17 Potenza's
Tegiwa battery tie bar
Project Kics magnetic sump plug
Buddyclub radiator cap
Tegiwa Reservoir socks
ES engine mount inserts
Supersprint unsilenced b-pipe
Spoon N1 replica back box
JDM rear anti roll bar
Goodridge braided lines

ep32.jpg

ep33.jpg

ep31.jpg

ep34-1.jpg

ep35.jpg

Heres a pic of my 1st ep3

182.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. I like that. Has it been lowered as well?

I think i'll stick with the 215's from now on as it makes the car look a little bit lower so no need to get lowering springs anytime soon. Priority will be getting engine mount inserts done, jdm rear arb and ss b-pipe fitted in the near future.

looks nice, i don't like the facelift bumper though, its limited to only 100 in that colour so why change it..

^ sorry, i realised that but my message prob came across as being aggressive lol, wasn't meant to be.

No problem mate, to be honest if I had done the upgrades I would have just done the facelift front lights and left the bumper & rear lights standard.

Ok i see. But you re still an ep3maniac. You bought the same car twice.

Although bmws are great cars i'd prefer the civic too. I have a 05 nhb ep3 and it s my favorite car among the cars i ve driven ( and i ve gone for a ride with a e92 325 and a e60 535 d too )

Ok i see. But you re still an ep3maniac. You bought the same car twice.

Although bmws are great cars i'd prefer the civic too. I have a 05 nhb ep3 and it s my favorite car among the cars i ve driven ( and i ve gone for a ride with a e92 325 and a e60 535 d too )

The beemer was really quick mid range as it was remapped to 200bhp and 400nm but I got bored of the diesel sound, my mate at work has a remapped 335d that has 350bhp & 700nm but theres no denying its still a diesel.

Unsilenced SS b-pipe went on last week, engine mount inserts getting done tomorrow and ive got a jdm rear anti roll bar on order.

Engine mounts inserts fitted :) Instantly I can feel a difference to the stiffness and especially noticeable when coming off the throttle then straight back on your aware that the engine isnt rocking as much.

The extra vibrations when stationary I can live with and its made the exhaust sound a bit more aggressive :twisted:

tr3.jpg

tr2.jpg

tr1.jpg

Seats look pink in this pic
tr4.jpg

JDM rear arb, hopefully get fitted this week
290.jpg

Old battery tie bar has seen better days
291.jpg

New Tegiwa tie bar fitted
292.jpg

Small update

My drivers side front caliper siezed the other day but lucky the disc didnt warp.
Had a new caliper delivered today but didnt get a chance to paint it red like the others, will get round to it soon I hope.

Took the car round to Automek and got Andrew Baird to fit the new caliper and Goodridge lines and I can confirm it only took about 750ml to do a complete fluid change so 1 litre is pleny.

017.jpg

Got a nice supprise this morning :)

Less than 48 hours after placing the order my Spoon N1 replica has been delivered and I must say from inspecting it the quality is pretty good and the welds nice too.

Should be able to get it fitted on Tuesday :lol:

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

Back