• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 54 plate cosmic grey ep3

Hi guys been looking in here for a while but haven't really posted. I used to have a Milano red 55 plate ep3 a couple of years ago but got rid of that for a beams engined toyota altezza but have since gone back to an ep3 again. I bought it in October last year with quite a few nice mods already done to it. It had the stage 5 Eurospec tuning package fitted by the previous owner which has put the car at just under 240 bhp and has made a huge difference to a standard ep3. Since I've owned it I've fitted new Hsd coilovers, Work mx vs 3 piece split rims, painted cam cover and various other bits and maintenance. Looking to get some rota grid drifts and get rid of the works and if funds allow in the future I want to supercharge it.
will post a few pics up soon.

Cheers mate. I've got plans for it but as always its the money side of things holding me back. I'm after some rota grid drifts now and looking to get rid of the works.

Wheels dont look to bad imo,you will be very happy with the grid drifts though..
Nice ep3,definitely the second best colour...

Cheers mate. I had grids on my last ep3. When I bought the works I had them split and refurbished. Had the lips powder coated gloss black. Spoke section painted glitter red and the inner wheel also in gloss black. Fitment wise they sit pretty flick with the arches and have a nice dish on them. I just fancy a set of rotas again though so the works will have to go.

Yeah i've not long put evo 8's on mine and i'm a lot happier with how they sit! Pretty much perfect and flush with my arches as the oem's are a little skinny..
Same as you though with lots of plans for mine too,jusy money,money.money....

Haha its always money that holds me back. Eventually I'm looking at supercharging if I can afford it and if not possibly Itb's instead as they sound awesome. Yeah the standard wheels are a little bit skinny. The works are 8j rear and 7.5 fronts with et35 do they sit out a little more and fill the arches a bit better. I'm trying to figure out what width and offset rotas to get when I eventually do.

The grid drifts are the only other wheel a liked really other than the Evo 8's oh and Evo 9's look very nice too! I wouldn't go to wide as they can be a nightmare with rubbing ect... Had to get my camber adjusted to sort a rear rub out that I had with the evo's! Yeah itb's sound wicked,I'm at a crossroad where to go next though.. I'm not 100% sure what to do but a charger is looking the favourite at the min.....

I've had wheels that rub before and its not good so ill definitely make sure I get the right offset so I don't get any scrubbing as I can't be doing with that. Supercharger is the way I wanna go bit its just getting the cash together to get it all done properly.

Back