• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 55 EP3

FRSU has been an option I have been looking at for a while really. But in terms of lowering I don't think the buy off with diminished ride comfort for style points is particularly worthwhile.

some have commented that the eibach springs improve the ride quality :)

looks nice mate!! definitely getting some of them deflectors as soon as possible!! :)

Just spoke to the old insurance about sticking a "Induction air filter" on to the policy. One off payment of £19.40 however they do not cover the part for replacement unless it is an optional extra from manufacturer. So basically £19.40 for peace of mind that the insurance would not be void if the kit was on the car in the event of an accident.

Its with Bell Insurance who are effectively Admiral/Elephant and heard hey are reasonable anyway so all is good.

ITG Maxogen it is then!

Finally got round to working on the motor over the weekend. ITG Maxogen fitted (really happy with the tone on this kit), new alpine head unit CDE-112Ri with Fusion amp and sub (can't seem to get the sub working though, will try again tomorrow) while I was there I also put my Skunk2 gear knob on, will have to try the short shift this weekend. Will put some pics up tomorrow!

Pics of the latest updates!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330629423.488504.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330629423.488504.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 17
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330629438.340390.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330629438.340390.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 18
Back