• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 8th New Car This Year!!!!

I am aware of how much Skoda has developed in recent years but I would NEVER own one :oops:

I always imagine the driver is that of an old man with a pipe :lol:

Give me the rev hapy DC5 any day of the week :twisted:

Funny how cars have a tag with them... ;)

Best thing about the Skoda is its a sleeper people dont expect it to do much and you have those that know little about the VRS thinking its just an old grandad's car... which makes it all the more fun :twisted:

Funny how cars have a tag with them... ;)

:lol:

I am just 'saying what I see' The only people you generally see driving them are old folks and traffic police (Oct VRS).

I think the octavia VRS I encountered on my runway must have been coma induced rather than sleepy ;) (to 60mph of course)

I think if the rumours for next years Fabia vRS become the truth then peoples perceptions of the brand will make yet another improvement. ;)

Was nice to get a run in the diesel version so cant wait to see the petrol version.

I dont care its a Skoda, it works, looks good and goes well. Who gives a stuff about the badge. People say the same about old people and Honda's. Do I love my car, yes! Simple :cool:

I think we need to open our eyes sometimes when it comes to things like this but then again those who have, can make a killing yb buying the cheaper but better version

hmm maybe I should sell em :lol:

Was nice to get a run in the diesel version so cant wait to see the petrol version.

I dont care its a Skoda, it works, looks good and goes well. Who gives a stuff about the badge. People say the same about old people and Honda's. Do I love my car, yes! Simple :cool:

I think we need to open our eyes sometimes when it comes to things like this but then again those who have, can make a killing yb buying the cheaper but better version

hmm maybe I should sell em :lol:

We do have a job going here fella ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Same engine as a VW / audi only loads cheaper, what's not to like ( well apart from that god awfull Roomster - Bloody looks like a Renualt van imo ).

Back