• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My ATR IN MILANO

Here is my ATR in milano red. Will be one years ownership in November.:D Not many mods, just a few which are: red painted calipers, wind deflectors and most recently: rear window tints in dark smoke. (pictures still to take). standard extras are limited red recaros (most atr's are grey and black and also rear electrics. One year on I can gladly say moving to a type r was a great decision, touch wood since I have had it I've no problems to report. Fully serviced in the summer and recently fitted rear brake pads and two new tyres upfront. Apart from this the car has wanted for nothing apart from a regular wash and run over with the chamois, Every now and then a good polish to keep the paintwork smooth and certain marks off that only come off when polished.
No plans to do much more if I'm honest, happy enough with the exterior and interior as standard as the ATR is becoming more rarer and want to attempt to keep it as original as possible.

Nice one mate :) as said, the ATR seats are lovley!

One of the lads near me has a nice milano like yours, hes had the standard wheels done in gloss black - looks mean as! :)

Cheers for comments:D
Here are the latest pictures with the tinted rear windows. Would also like to do the wheels maybe in antharcite grey, but at a later stage as still in good condition.

Back