• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My ATR

I thought the DC5 arse was easy to tame tbh.
Does the ATR have a longer wheelbase? Because if it does, surely this will help with the control of it?

With stock suspension it never really twitched much. With stiffer springs it did slightly. With coilovers it never moved. lol. Going from a DC2 & VX220 it felt soooo planted lol. Only let go when my shocker exploded on the exit of a bend.....i was like "it shouldnt have done that" lol.

Yeah ATR is longer and lighter at the back i think, my cousin has Eibach setup on his ATR and budget tyres all round which were supposed to be a temp solution, but they have lasted to well so i dont think he will be changing them soon lmao, he has mastered the art of lift off oversteer in it now really well.

DC5 FTW :(

I miss my DC5. I've been looking on the DC5 forum and you can get some good examples for very good prices. I must admit I've been tempted but I'm trying to save for a house.

I think I'll get a DC2 and run about in that for a bit and then move to a DC5 again once I've purchased property (and built up NCB :oops:).

I miss my DC5. I've been looking on the DC5 forum and you can get some good examples for very good prices. I must admit I've been tempted but I'm trying to save for a house.

I think I'll get a DC2 and run about in that for a bit and then move to a DC5 again once I've purchased property (and built up NCB :oops:).

Buy dat DC2. You'll love it.

Same here mate, such good cars. Hard to beat them. If i could take it all back id have not sold my first DC5. Dont you have full NCB yet mate? I lost my 3 years when my EVO got nicked. Got 1 year at the mo. :(

I popped over on ITR-DC5 seems quite these days, EVS ruined that forum imo :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Not loving the ATR then Chris? :(

Oh I do like it, I just get easily bored and the only reason I didn't get a DC2 was the price. Who knows what will happen.

Same here mate, such good cars. Hard to beat them. If i could take it all back id have not sold my first DC5. Dont you have full NCB yet mate? I lost my 3 years when my EVO got nicked. Got 1 year at the mo. :(

I popped over on ITR-DC5 seems quite these days, EVS ruined that forum imo :(

I lost mine earlier this year :( so I need to build it up again.

Has the ATR forum always had some complete idiots on it or is it a recent thing?

Yes like all forums its seen its fair share.

who are you refering to?

ah, i see who you mean. lol.

It's fairly obvious on there if you look through some of my posts. :lol:

People willing to pay £35 for a brake stopper which is a bit of metal and a bolt yet complaining that a professionally made and anodised tie bar at £30 is too expensive. Whining at me for putting my car forward for the TG shoot etc. I could go on. :lol:

I find myself not posting on there for two weeks, then I go on, and within 30 minutes some prat making some post manages to remind me why I haven't been on the for the past two weeks. :lol:

It's fairly obvious on there if you look through some of my posts. :lol:

People willing to pay £35 for a brake stopper which is a bit of metal and a bolt yet complaining that a professionally made and anodised tie bar at £30 is too expensive. Whining at me for putting my car forward for the TG shoot etc. I could go on. :lol:

I find myself not posting on there for two weeks, then I go on, and within 30 minutes some prat making some post manages to remind me why I haven't been on the for the past two weeks. :lol:

it has changed a fair bit over the last year or so. unfortunate i know but there are some really friendly and helpful members on that forum.

ive made many friends on it, half the battle is that everything has been asked before on there many many times so members get bored of answering the same questions over and over again and turn to bickering with each other.

it doesnt help either that its a forum dedicated to a car which is no longer made and low in numbers.

usually the assholes move on and leave the decent folks, dont let it get to you chris.

Oh I agree, there's some nice people on there, who have helped out a lot with various things, there just seems to be a small group of poeple who seem to pull apart everything most people say etc.

it's a recent thing Chris :D hello !!

it's tidy......... is V-KOJ a perfect plate for an old kodger with a V-Tech :smt115

Aye Chris. Most people on ATR are really nice, friendly and helpful. But a couple ruin it, and i dont get on with a certain moderator and the whole board knows it.

I saw you get slatted for putting your car forward for the TG shoot, lmao.

it's a recent thing Chris :D hello !!

it's tidy......... is V-KOJ a perfect plate for an old kodger with a V-Tech :smt115

images

Sorry Lins, i had too!! :D

I saw you get slatted for putting your car forward for the TG shoot, lmao.

I honestly couldn't believe that mate, I thought at first people were taking the pish, then I realised they were being serious. :lol:

That was ridiculous - why wouldn't you use your own car! Duh! Especially as its a clean car and you had it properly valeted before you went! More power to you Chris :)

Back