• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Black Beauty

After having owned her now for just over 2 yrs these are a bit slow in coming, but here's a few pics of my NHB 04 CTR.

The only mods so far are Alpine h/u and a set of DLS components.

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

Nothing too arty just basic to show her off :wink: :D

VERY very clean, as a NHB owner I can appreciate the time its taken you to do that :shock:

- Kevin.

luigi-typer said:
think i will use that! my ctr is black and it a rite biatch to keep clean!

looks mint mate!

I can agree with you on that one. I mean i done this Sunday and already it's covered in dust and dusty water marks where the dew has dried. :twisted: :twisted:

moNoKnoT said:
VERY very clean, as a NHB owner I can appreciate the time its taken you to do that :shock:

- Kevin.

It's not too bad tbh honest (although the missus would disagree :wink: ) that took me about 3 hrs. It helps because i wax pretty much everytime due to water marks left from the wash as the water is soooo hard in my area.

clean as.... 8)

poorboys wonder weave is the nuts for drying dark cars....so ive been told :roll:

Back