• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Black Gold 182

There is a lovely new exhaust system due out from Janspeed for the 182 buddy.

Something worth thinking about WHEN the OEM one rots off & it will.

Yeah i've heard they don't last too long, hows yours? Was thinking about a Miltek maybe...? But i'll have to keep an eye out for the Janspeed...

Don't want the replacement to be too loud though...

Very nice mate. I'm sure Salem would recommend a custom exhaust from Charlie at Prospeed... she had one made for her 172 and by all accounts it was the dogs proverbials; a real beauty. :D

Very nice mate. I'm sure Salem would recommend a custom exhaust from Charlie at Prospeed... she had one made for her 172 and by all accounts it was the dogs proverbials; a real beauty. :D

hmmm a custom one does sound very appealing... made to my exact requirments :D

Charlie is a top man.

He fixed the manifold gasket on my old R5 GTT when he worked @ Longlife in Carshalton.

His work is rated highly ;)

The new Janspeed one is being sold by K-Tec racing....well worth a looky

Gave the Clio a quick wash last night and took a few photo's...

DSC000242.jpg

DSC000232.jpg

DSC000252.jpg

lovely motor as Sharkyuk said i have a real soft spot for the Clio Sports (hence the reason Sharkyuk has the Trophy :) )

I wouldnt bother with the K-Tec racing exhaust my mate Chris had one both of us were not impressed at all.. I took him to see Charlie Pro Speed in Cardiff who showed him what real workmanship is all about.. his systems are no over priced either.. if your interested drop me a line I can get some discount for you and I'll be taking Sharkyuk's Trophy there very soon.. :)

Not sure were abouts your from but your more then welcome to join us on one of my little drives

Been quite a few issues with the K-Tec exhaust setup by all accounts (welding not up to scratch) but milltek systems are always class :cool:

K-Tec are good for all kinds of goodies ;)

lovely motor as Sharkyuk said i have a real soft spot for the Clio Sports (hence the reason Sharkyuk has the Trophy :) )

I wouldnt bother with the K-Tec racing exhaust my mate Chris had one both of us were not impressed at all.. I took him to see Charlie Pro Speed in Cardiff who showed him what real workmanship is all about.. his systems are no over priced either.. if your interested drop me a line I can get some discount for you and I'll be taking Sharkyuk's Trophy there very soon.. :)

Not sure were abouts your from but your more then welcome to join us on one of my little drives

Cool, i'm up on the Wirral, so quite far away...?

Gonna have to wait until next year for an exhaust, just gonna by some other little bits this year, some mats and i really want one of those Bailey Motorsport headertanks, they're pricey but i'm always cleaning and polishing my engine, so it's a must for me ;) Had one on my Nova a few years back and it was ace...

Been quite a few issues with the K-Tec exhaust setup by all accounts (welding not up to scratch) but milltek systems are always class :cool:

K-Tec are good for all kinds of goodies ;)

Yep Milltek are class my father has a system by them and cant fault it (well other than the buggers in the garage denting his sill :mad: no impressed at that poor workmanship!)

Cool, i'm up on the Wirral, so quite far away...?

Gonna have to wait until next year for an exhaust, just gonna by some other little bits this year, some mats and i really want one of those Bailey Motorsport headertanks, they're pricey but i'm always cleaning and polishing my engine, so it's a must for me ;) Had one on my Nova a few years back and it was ace...

Might be worth waiting until next summer then you can make a weekend of it have your exhaust fitted Saturday then test drive it on one of my little drives around Brecon on the Sunday ;)

Looking good, Martin. The car that is (although I'm sure you're a handsome chap, too... unlike that bloody Neily03 fella...)

Yep Milltek are class my father has a system by them and cant fault it (well other than the buggers in the garage denting his sill :mad: no impressed at that poor workmanship!)

Indeed it is a quality exhaust and looks/sounds great.

Might be worth waiting until next summer then you can make a weekend of it have your exhaust fitted Saturday then test drive it on one of my little drives around Brecon on the Sunday ;)

:lol: Top idea. You know it makes sense...

:)

you need to wait for the new 230 BHP Clio R3! That will be a pocket rocket! They have very nice styling too.

Back