• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My BTCC bodykit in progress

Hi,

Bought myself one of Matt Neal's BTCC shells a little while ago. Idea was to transfer the bodypanels from the shell to my Turbo CTR. Thus giving me a Turboed Civic BTCC :)

Went down to the garge today and took some pics. As you can see the standard wheels look lost behind the kit so i will be getting some larger alloys later. The kit will be painted all black...anyway here's some pics

DSC00261.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

Some work will need to take place to help the wheels fill the arches..... I was thinking about going going for some pretty wide alloys (something like 17 x 9)... perhaps with some spacers as well. TP also suggested using DC5 arms (correct me if i'm wrong). so hopefully I will get there in the end :)

Once it's all painted, the wheels sorted and so forth it'll look flipping fantastic.

I think I'd go for Championship white, with white wheels as well.

Once it's all painted, the wheels sorted and so forth it'll look flipping fantastic.

I think I'd go for Championship white, with white wheels as well.

I'd go with that idea too Paul ;)

CW CTR's look out of this world anyway, but with the BTCC kit on it as well would really make it something special.

Roughly how i hope it looks at the end :)
CTR2.jpg

if your wanting a hand with visualising the finished item i made a 3dCG model a while back. i can easily repaint it into any colour or make any wheels etc for it so you can play about with ideas before you spend your hard earned cash.

just let me know

CTR_mod2.jpg

Loving That Pic!! :)

Thanks... I've pretty much decieded its going to be NHB.... as for the Alloys I was thinking possible 17 x 9 Team Dynamics in black...

Any other Alloys you think would look good on it?

Back