• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My BTCC bodykit in progress

DSC02944.jpg

That'll look great with some larger (18's??), wider wheels and some 90mm spacers. :lol:

How are you planning to widen the track?

Im going for 17 x 9 Pro Race 1.2 (team dynamics with a 25 offset... so they will with tread stick out about 2 inches further

I've kept an eye on this thread for a while now. Looking forward to the end result.

Is it possible to buy some parts of the kit ? have you kept the moulds ?!

I'm thinking of fitting wider tyres and therefore widening the arches ... I need help to put the power down :lol:

Coz that could just look awesome on my car :twisted::twisted:

Is it possible to buy some parts of the kit ? have you kept the moulds ?!

I'm thinking of fitting wider tyres and therefore widening the arches ... I need help to put the power down :lol:

Coz that could just look awesome on my car :twisted::twisted:

I'm soon to be in talks with a fibreglass fabricator about the possibility of wide arches dude, he makes full fibreglass shells for racecars for a living so arches and the sort should be easy for him if you're interested?

I'm soon to be in talks with a fibreglass fabricator about the possibility of wide arches dude, he makes full fibreglass shells for racecars for a living so arches and the sort should be easy for him if you're interested?

Yes dude let me know.

Im interested too :twisted::lol:

hmmm.... we really need to talk about your new car...

Pfft keep up Anouar, i already have plans :twisted:

:lol:

We'll catch up asap mate (Tomorrow? :D)

Back