• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My car - replacement wheels

Righty ho then... Spot of advice from you lot if I can:

My Car Currently:
Click Me
Click Me Too

Whaddaya think to these wheels on it (in Bronze) to replace my Subzeros... I think it should look 8)

In 18" still BTW.

Rota Torques
17_Bronze_Torque_5X100.jpg

They are top wheels fella but on your car I would prefer to see black not bronze. 8)

You choose seeing as you are paying fella but just my 2p. :D

Cheers for the comment peeps :D

Problem with that one fellas.... The 18's only come in white or bronze.

The 17's come in black, which I prob would have, but I don't want 17's :(

:arrow:

Making an ass of this thread, was on the phone and misspelled everything... then went back to edit my post and quoted it instead, hence this post!.... Doh!
:lol:

thejudderman said:
thejudderman said:
Cheers for the comment peeps :D

Problem with that one fellas.... The 18's only come in white or bronze.

The 17's come in black, which I prob would have, but I don't want 17's :(

Then Bronze it is - White on Silver is tacky. :lol:

I like the Ultralite's a lot actually... I'm not a great big fan of it being written around the whhel that much though.

I've also hit a problem wit the Rota Torques. In 18" they only come in an ET 48 offset and 8" rim. Whereas I want an ET 45 offset and 7.5" rim.... Bugger!

Rota have released a new wheel though, which is in the right sizes, The Rota P1... Remind me of a Weds Sport SA-90 rim.
RotaP1.jpg

What do you lot think, gonna be getting the new rims anytime soon, so to set my heart on Torques for so long is a bit of a bummer.

Here's a pic on a bug eye impreza
IMG_2178.JPG

I think they'll look quite tasty. but as always... I need reassurance! :lol:

Just ordered the Rota P1's 18x7.5 in bronze (as my last post), along with 16 forged black wheel nuts and a set of black locking nuts... Yay! :D 8)

Hopefully have them back on the car by April after all the salt/crap has gone away!

Although I'll get them tyre'd up and try them on the car before then!

Wheels have landed :twisted:

Now I've seen the P1's in the flesh, I'm sure they'll look the t*ts on a CTR. Anyone know of another CTR with these rims on? Pics?

...Just need to buy a pair of T1R's now, then they're ready to go on on march/april when the weatheris better.

Back