• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My car round the 'ring

well i managed to spot myself and the others on the outside of the corner . i take it that was the formation flying down the hill picture 2 or 3 of us managed to get.

captain scarlet said:
well i managed to spot myself and the others on the outside of the corner . i take it that was the formation flying down the hill picture 2 or 3 of us managed to get.

It certainly was mate.

"due to his LSD" I wont say anything, promise

Yes that me, but im gona charge next time for a lap!

Ive the full 45min vid, with a trip in a GT3 Cup car! So im gona burn a load of CDs and pass them round to those who want them, at jap show (9th) and other meets etc

Clements said:

Ive the full 45min vid, with a trip in a GT3 Cup car! So im gona burn a load of CDs and pass them round to those who want them, at jap show (9th) and other meets etc

you still owe me a lap for free well cheap anyway. or was i just your international chauffer when not on ring tarmac???

Clements said:
hehe

Clements said:
are you coming to the kent/essex meet this saturday m8? if so i'll take one please

Sure, making it now, many availiable (hopefully)

Yeah, I only realised just the other day paul, I never went for a lap with you! Sorry mate, Im not sure why, Ill repay you somehow next time we go, my bad.

Clements said:
Sure, making it now, many availiable (hopefully)

Yeah, I only realised just the other day paul, I never went for a lap with you! Sorry mate, Im not sure why, Ill repay you somehow next time we go, my bad.
you more than payed me back by your navigation skills. other wise id have been lost loads of times. although if we get the change i wouldnt mind a lap videoed if we can squeeze it in. and i definatley want a go in your stripped out rocket

captain scarlet said:
Clements said:

you still owe me a lap for free well cheap anyway. or was i just your international chauffer when not on ring tarmac???
cough cough - if we are becoming financially motivated, was your backup plan to walk to & from Dover & sleep under the stars next month? :wink:

Back