• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Car Thread

Alrite, decided to start a thread and keep updating the pics as I go along from now on.

So here it is

S4010094.jpg

S4010095.jpg

S4010096.jpg

S4010097.jpg

S4010100.jpg

S4010101.jpg

S4010102.jpg

S4010104.jpg

S4010106.jpg

S4010107.jpg

Mods so far:
Tints: 45% on front and rear quarter, 20% rear window
Vis Racing Carbon Fibre Adjustable Spoiler
18" Kei RSS Gunmetal Alloys with Polished Lip
JDM Wind Deflectors
ABP -35mm Lowering Springs, Fast Road Set up
Meercat 2.5" Cat back Custom exhaust built to spoon specs with 3.5" twin round tailpipe.
Micro Road Pilot hard wired to cig lighter.

Next Mods:
Gruppe m
DC Sports manifold
K Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice, need to change the cannons... sorry, exhaust for something more subtle. :wink:

^^ Just a snug fit mate.

Neily :lol: Im thinking on getting a Jap can put on but that will have to wait for now

^^ Cheers mate,

No way Frank your just a buddyclub whore, my exhaust is doing the job and I like how it sounds. I may change the tailpipe at most thats about it :D

Well its £50 to change my tailpipe to a jap can.

So since the modes detest it that much I thought they could run a charity night to raise the cash :p

Sorry to go against the other mods, but I really like the exhaust - nothing wrong with it at all! :cool:

However I did have one twice the size of those on the back of the teg :lol:

^^ A man with sense, cheers :D

Great minds think alike, so make me a mod and strip them of their title :p :lol:

I really like the look of your exhaust too.. It certainly something I would go for..

Yep, I like the exhaust as well, makes a change to the usuall single can after market system.

Got my gruppe m on

Sounds mental and I made a scooby blow its turbo the other nite so I guess its helped with the power :twisted:

Here it is

S4010110.jpg

S4010109.jpg

Also got ferrodo pads on today (cheers smeg they arrived Friday :D )

PS> Frank - when you getting yours ;)

Back