• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Championship white Civic Type-R Fn2

couldn't resist the temptation to buy this fine example of the Type-R Fn2. R no:0062, 11,000 miles, one previous careful owner. Full stock trim. Here it is:

DSC09065_zps5cb7d34e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC09076_zpsfc7487f0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Untitled_zpsbbac26dd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

i'd say its quite a mint one! apart from the unsmooth 2nd shift issues with grinding noise (syncro problems as usual) when shifting rapidly at full revs, its a beauty of a car!

Thanks Imran... infact the FN2 in CW looks completely different from the others. It stands out. Love the Milano Red too though.

Very nice car. I do like the CW editions. I think it's the colour that most stands out

Nice car, really really like these with the full white body white wheels going on.

I would have preferred to see the 'normal' photos instead of the arty ones tbh, but I appreciate your skill.

Many thanks fr your words. There are soem "normal" phots at the beginning of this thread but love HDR ones, pretty much in vogue at the moment especially when shooting cars.

i own the champ white one too n were ever i drive people always comment on how good it looks in white , great choice :lol:

Back