• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My championship white ep3 : update1

Hi
Bought this car black and got a full respray in champ white. She was mint black just I wanted a white uk version. I will post a before and after picture

This is my first car so spec will be building as we go along currently is on coilovers, scorpion cat back, rims refurbed in champ white, aluminium wheel nuts, k&n typhoon

91bea2c4.jpg

c9ae318b.jpg

788774b7.jpg

a410ede4.jpg

3caaeca5.jpg

In progress
9a4ac2bb.jpg

6ac701d0.jpg

Had a car show on Saturday just a few pictures:

b667ee02.jpg

81e94b19.jpg

926675db.jpg

27126938.jpg

84f0d1db.jpg

fd16db23.jpg

7d55a6c1.jpg

33d2074b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, car looks real nice, I think I would be OCD on the cleaning though...

I've heard open induction kits suffer from heat soak and the OEM air box with the hondata mod car be far more beneficial.

I bet it sounds immense though...

Thanks :) I have OCD cleaning for shows etc but it's a daily so can't be clean all the time it's cleaned for the weekends washed on a Friday,sat and Sunday for cruising

Yah unfournatley somewhere in the 60k they found the airbox isn't needed along with a k&n filter mounted with no ram want a tegiwa but tbh the k&n sounds emense so not fuseed and honestly hast hurt peformance which was proven :L

That looks far better in white,imo the best colour for an ep3.I would have painted the slam panel though personally as it would make me think its been in a bang with all the under bonnet being the wrong colour.
Hats off to you though it looks stunning,ive been thinking about doing mine white for a while.:D

That looks awesome mate. If you dont mind me asking, how much did it cost you to get it resprayed in CW and where did you get it done?

Not sure if it's just tapatalk bug I can't see any pics? Sounds like it looks good though, I'll check it out later on the laptop!

Looks fresh!! I was going to get any ctr that came up for sale in my budget and if it wasn't cosmic grey I was going to get this respray, I got cosmic grey but now I'm having second thoughts haha..

really nice mate!! i was thinking about spraying mine champ white.... but a red engine bay would look abit pap :)

looks good with black engine bay though :)

2700 and done at a place local to me in nothern ireland amazing quality job took there time and really put there heart into the job

Back