• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My civic fn2

Hi guys new to the site. Had my fn2 for a year now done a few mods changed the intake and the exhaust. Looking to do a remap in the next few months. Cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    481.1 KB · Views: 23
Nice car dude which intake and exhaust did you choose? as both are on my to do list can you notice a good difference, i have a black FN2 aswel ive had the stage 2 FRSU done and truely reccommend it, corners on rails you will struggle to lose control on the front or rear.

Nice car dude which intake and exhaust did you choose? as both are on my to do list can you notice a good difference, i have a black FN2 aswel ive had the stage 2 FRSU done and truely reccommend it, corners on rails you will struggle to lose control on the front or rear.

Thanks dude. I went with the HKS intake and the milltek exhaust. It's made some diffence a lot more throttle response. But I think I get more gains when I get it maped. Witch I'm hoping to get done soon.

** ill look into the FRSU

Back