• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My civic type r Fn2 (update)

Cheers Conor, heres a link to the site http://www.bmdluxurycarwax.co.uk/ The stuff is pritty expensive but its very good it has UV protectors in it so will protecet agenst faid.The sampils are £25, you might want to get that before forking out on a big tub.I got a discount cause i was a member on civinfo so only cost me £60 insted of £80.You can always email him and try your luck for a discount:rolleyes:

I'll be starting my job back up in Perth soon so I love driving the coupe to work.
I really like ek9's but they are pretty pricey. I need something a bit more practical that the mrs can drive if need be.
Im hoping I can get an artic blue one with the blue recaros etc.

I do like the blue recaros! when you get that you will have to take me for a run in it:D

Was messing around with my phone and done this.
4 stages of my car since I got her.

e2a9agy7.jpg

9upujuhe.jpg

Just bought a etune of vitviper and cant wait to get started! ! was going to buy this

vu8u5yna.jpg

But went off the idea big time after hearing about Roscoc splitter on his car and how low to the ground it would be.

Some big differences from when you first got her.
What front lip is that?
I think I might have seen you last week in glenrothes.

Some big differences from when you first got her.
What front lip is that?
I think I might have seen you last week in glenrothes.

Cheers pal, the front lips from a company called cupspoilers in German. lol you probably did mate I'm in glenrothes all the time and my misses works in viewfield so she has the car through the week.

Got some new plates made up with the honda and type r logo on them and they arrived today, alot better than my scabby old ones.

gehegu6y.jpg

ydyde8ur.jpg

8u3y3a3a.jpg

Also done 9 data logs now for vit viper and realy enjoying the process but at the same I cant wait for the final map.

Cheers bud, vitviper is a guy from America that etunes Hondata Flashpros for fn2s, its a remap all I do is take a drive as instructed and send the data logs to him then he adjusts the fueling cam angles ect ect then sends it back to me untill we are both happy.
It useualy takes 18-20 logs so should be half way there now:D

lol thats what happens when you clean a car, I washed mine last week and was half way threw it and it started pisn it down!

Don't even get me started on cleaning cars :mad:

How's the map coming along? I think Revmonkey did something similar, can't remember the company name though. Sounds like an excellent excuse to go for a hoon as often as possible!

I'd be up for a meet, we'll need to get a thread together. Last years Scottish TRO meet was a bust, only two of us turned up!

Yeh Revmonkey had it done aswell before he got all his serious mods on.Its a good prosess every map is a little different but just now it very slow, I think vitviper is realy busy just now so I am only geting 2 maps a week insted of 3-4, I'm not fussed though its good when I get them.

I remember last year there was like 10 folk that had there name down but only you and EVL turnd up(I was one that took my name of the list) It would be good to get somthing sorted, I am going for a run up the A83 that you were on on the 8-9 july but think that would be to short notice for some people and it will be through the week.

Back