• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My civic type r Fn2 (update)

Re: My new civic type r Fn2

cheers loxy a couldn't believe ma luck when a was doing it.Am very happy with it as i was going to buy a tegiwa intake pipe for £170 and that mod cost me around 40big ones:D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

cheers mate am very happy with it.

Hi,a small update.
I went down to Falkland performance today and got a dyno done to see if the ram air ducting made much of a difference.
Here are some pics and resaults.
9usypu9y.jpg
5egyje5u.jpg
ynydu8as.jpg
juve7uhu.jpg

what do you think?

oh a smoothed my airbox aswell a forgot to mention

A wash clay then polish with auto glym
ejagevaj.jpg
e2ypadu7.jpg
u8a2uze2.jpg
aqajuter.jpg
ja4u7u6y.jpg
quzyzyru.jpg
gu8e5atu.jpg
u4upe8yp.jpg
yry4yman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks much better. I always thought it was missing something on the grille with mine.

I like this car mate, the cold air feed is great, have you taken the sound deadening off yet? I've done it but might not mate to much diff with a closed in air box

Thanks mate.no a haven't yet i was going to last week but never bothered my girl hates a loud car so going to leave it on.Could always try it *** and go for a tec just to see what its like:D

Hi a small update i received my fog light protecors through the week and fitted them this morning they make a big diffarence in appearance i think.
Not the best of photos but here you go.

ve2yqyta.jpg

6u2a9adu.jpg

Look what i received today woohoo! I am booked in to get my springs fitted on satarday and hopfuly get the flashpro done friday cant wait:D

a5y5ebez.jpg

Hi, a small update got my 15mm eibach springs fitted a cuple of weeks ago and installed my flashpro.I am very happy with the way it looks and drives now.

a6a3yvyb.jpg

vugu3u9e.jpg

ude9ypab.jpg

a9yta3up.jpg

Mods to come will be
painted calipers(silver with black type and red r)
gloss black vynl wraped roof.
maybe 15mm spacers aswell.

Back