• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my civic

stu

100_5211-vi.jpg

100_5212-vi.jpg

100_5213-vi.jpg

will look good onece the type R lip is painted and fitted then droped 50mm

new rims coming soon http://www.rarerims.co.uk/product_d...e48ae42293&colour_id=test2&size_id=3&pcd_id=1

and what the civic will look like when i spray the splitters

wNjc2NTc4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE-vi.jpg

Looks good matey 8) 8)

Bad boy exhaust :twisted: :twisted: 8)

Is it very loud :?:

nope not really only just picked car up two weeks ago now and got the exhaust a week ago :lol:

got the full ek9 type r lips for here being sprayed this week and fitted soon :lol:

DemonRacer said:
It'll looks great with those wheels!!

Very nice.

I have to say, i am a fan of those Civic's 8) 8)

thanks and thats from a civic type r owner :shock:

nice civic! im looking for a model like that at the mo.

good colour too :D

DSCF6412-vi.jpg

DSCF6413-vi.jpg

DSCF6414-vi.jpg

DSCF6415-vi.jpg

8) side skirts are in my room waiting for a friend to come and chop them so they will fit 100%

Looks fabulous Stu ! Really like the Ek9 kit on it. The wheels also suit it really well. Very good choice of parts there fella ! 8)

CTR_Paul said:
Looks fabulous Stu ! Really like the Ek9 kit on it. The wheels also suit it really well. Very good choice of parts there fella ! 8)

thanks few more bits coming soon

Yea I like that. I wished I had got one of these instead of the Saxo all those years ago. What a silly mistake. *slap on wrist* :lol:

smeg said:
Yea I like that. I wished I had got one of these instead of the Saxo all those years ago. What a silly mistake. *slap on wrist* :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Yes these are ver nice cars......should be picking one of these up next month :D :D

CJN said:
smeg said:

:lol: :lol:

Yes these are ver nice cars......should be picking one of these up next month :D :D

still not got one then :roll:

Back