• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My clean ep3!

Hatton

Will Be Missed
Today i used mosty Meguires stuff. Which is strange as im not their biggest fan. Car does however look good.
I used just the stage 2 polish (none of this 20 step ********) followed by clear coat wax. A nice finish
smile.gif

Springclean5Medium.jpg

Springclean10Medium.jpg
Springclean9Medium.jpg

Springclean7Medium.jpg

Springclean8Medium.jpg
SpringcleanMedium.jpg

Springclean4Medium.jpg

Springclean2Medium.jpg

Springclean1Medium.jpg

Springclean3Medium.jpg

Springclean12Medium.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. Love the wheels. 8)
The wheels have been the best thing ive done to it so far. Very happy with the overall look it gives. The Red 'H' centre caps are the icing on the cake :)

Oh, and notice the sticker modification on the rear quater ;)

Looking very nice. Agree the other comments about the wheels - dark grey on silver looks mint imho :cool:

Looking very good there:twisted:

I was always very happy with the results I obtained from from Megs NXT Wax on my Satin Silver Sport.

Ive done over 120 miles sonce cleaning it and its still really clean. Not even dusty really :)

cool

Nice. The wheels look the bollocks but I'd have the centre caps coated all the way through with no red H stickers. Where did you get your wheels done mate?

Tbh not having the Red 'H' made the car look a little silly. Dont get me wrong. If i was going for a stripped out race theme, then thats the way to go...but not for an everyday car.

Heres what it looked like before i got the centre caps sorted....
refurbwheels1Small.jpg

refurbwheelsSmall.jpg

refurbwheels3Small.jpg

refurbwheels4Small.jpg

I got them done by a place in Beccles, Suffolk.
They were £180 and they had the car for the day....The finish is amazing. A real good job.

Heres the details.....
Unit 4
Site 3 Ellough Industrial Estate
Beccles
Suffolk
NR34 7TD

Back